Wednesday, November 14, 2012
elenarific No no, I don’t mind sayang. I’m sleepy too, I’ll only get 5 hours of sleep later. Sooo, we sleep together now, sayang? 1 minute ago
MohamadFaris97 But i’m so sleepy now. You don’t mind kan baby? :/ 2 minutes ago
elenarific Ai is oso slipi bat I oso dun wan lif yu elon. ‘d rader secreefece mai slip ten tu secreefece yu. 4 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Ai dunno. Ai em slipi bat ai don wan tu lif yu elon. 6 minutes ago
elenarific -.- Wenevee yu gu tu slip ten ai gu tu slip. Cho wen yu gun slip? 8 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 There, behind Okay stop. Wen ar yu gowing tu slip? 10 minutes ago
elenarific Down where? O__________O 12 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Down there :) 13 minutes ago
elenarific WHERE, HUH? =.= 15 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 I know where ;) LOL 15 minutes ago
elenarific I wish I could say I love you from the bottom of my heart, but my heart is so full of you I don’t even know where the bottom is :) 18 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Yes, it has to be! I love you with all my heart :) 19 minutes ago
elenarific LESS THAN 10 YEARS SAYANG! I hope this is not just an ordinary fairytale like people think it is ;) I want it to come true ;) 21 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 I can’t wait to get married :) 22 minutes ago
elenarific Awwww sayang <3 I AM SO LUCKY AND PROUD TO HAVE YOU. 24 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 I tak suka you, I cinta you :) 25 minutes ago
elenarific YOU PUNYA PASAL LA SIAPA SURUH SUKA I DULU??!! :P 28 minutes ago
elenarific WAIT. 31ST OF MAY! THE FIRST TIME WE HELD HANDS WAS ON THE 31ST OF MAY!!!!!!!!!! :D 28 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Hangat2 bercinta ;D 28 minutes ago
elenarific yup the first time :) too bad i cant remember the date :( 31 minutes ago
elenarific and u were soooo sad kalau i cakap i nak ignore you :’) <3 32 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 And that was the first time we held hands rite? :) 32 minutes ago
elenarific Hahaha yes spoiler gila, kalau tak can ignore one whole day dah x) 33 minutes ago
elenarific when i first danced with you.salsa. 34 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Then u had period rite on the day sayang went shopping? Cuz I remembered I called you and u were sitting down. 35 minutes ago
elenarific 1st of june* and when we texted during musical prac and u were just right behind me. when we hugged on the 2nd of july after the night show. 35 minutes ago
elenarific when we tried to ignore each other on the 1st of july when i went for musical shopping at sg. wang 38 minutes ago
elenarific and you called Danish cute, just like his aunt. and when you cried in your room for half an hour after the maths exam. 39 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Oh ya! I letak baju skolah dalam bilik dia. Then dia gi kunci bilik tu and bawak gi skolah x) 40 minutes ago
elenarific AND WHEN YOU DIDN’T GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T HAVE YOUR KEYS OR SOMETHING. I KNOW IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR COUSIN. HAHAHA 43 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Yela, kita igt lagi :) 44 minutes ago
elenarific Kita tengah mengenang kembali kisah enam bulan lalu :D Awak ingat lagi tak bila kita selalu panggil awak girlfriend? :P 45 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Mestilah I tau, I kan sayang you :) 48 minutes ago
elenarific Why? Because I love you! FOR NEARLY SIX MONTHS, TAKKAN TAK TAHU LAGI KOTTTT?! 51 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Whyyy? x) 53 minutes ago
elenarific You know.. the usual, thinking about you :) 54 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Nothing, sayang? 55 minutes ago
elenarific What are you doing now sayangggg? 56 minutes3 hours ag
elenarific PERASAN***** omg t(-.-t 1 minute ago Delete
elenarific Okay now you’re just person. Hahaha! 2 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Biasa ;) 2 minutes ago
elenarific Awww! Corny gila you ni!! :’D <3 <3 4 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 See, I didn’t put fullstop to that, cuz there’s no ending for that ;) 5 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 5 minutes ago
elenarific Woot woot! *blows vuvuzela* :D Hahaha check my prev tweet 7 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 No, not anymore sayang :) 9 minutes ago
elenarific Is the feeling u felt earlier still there syg? I know I won’t understand how u feel but I hope it’s not bothering u so much anymore :) 12 minutes ago
elenarific Imma check tomorrow then :) Not yet. 12 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 I do not know sayang. Nope, sayang dah sweepy? :D 14 minutes ago
elenarific Sayang, we talk for so long, I didn’t even realize the time. You tak ngantuk ke? :O 16 minutes ago
elenarific Oh I’ve been there for one day before. Teman my friend. How much are the fees? 16 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Tutorial Lee, next to McD. 19 minutes ago
elenarific Okay :) Kalau tak you nak join mana? 22 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 See 1st kay sayang? :) 24 minutes ago
elenarific Business centre, USJ 9/5Q. Dekat je dekat masjid :) Join la sayang? 25 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 I miss you too. Get A kat mana ek? 28 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 :) 28 minutes ago
elenarific I miss you so badly. Anyway, you nak join tuition Get A dekat USJ9 dengan I tak? It starts this 5th Dec. 29 minutes ago
elenarific Well I thought of saving that for next Friday but, THIS FRIDAY PUN BOLEH SAYANG! 30 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Soooo, playroom? x) 31 minutes ago
elenarific Sayang ni -.- Hahaha! I’ll be watching you sing this Friday! Mwahaha! 35 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Takpe :) 36 minutes ago
elenarific My face expression funny gila sayang! x) I dah try petang tadi! 38 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Alaaa, put la :( Don’t hide that beautiful face baby :) 39 minutes ago
elenarific The Only Exception :) and imma record without showing my face. Ihiks, maleww! 41 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 What song sayang? :) 42 minutes ago
elenarific Post in kat? Hahaha! Okay, tu pun kalau I tak malas :D 44 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Post in kat the boredomstriking one kay? :D 46 minutes ago
elenarific Yeap, Shakir ada choir prac :) I’m thinking of doing a cover tomorrow. Just for myself and whoever that knows my YouTube :) 47 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 No, obviously not :) Ur voice is amazing too! So, yg ada nanti is you&me, Ian and Ness? 48 minutes ago
elenarific But my voice will spoil your beautiful voice sayang (: 51 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 Awww :) WHY NOT, Ness main guitar then both of us sing? :) 53 minutes ago
elenarific Hahaha! I wish to make a cover with you though (: 57 minutes ago
MohamadFaris97 I think so :) Isn’t epic if I’m singing Here Without You but ur playing the guitar next to me? :D 57 minutes ago
elenarific I would if I don’t have troubles playing the F major chord. 1 hour ago
elenarific Haih sayang ni :) So, you really want to make a cover this Fri? You can always ask help from Ness to play the guitar you know :) 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 GOOD :D 1 hour ago
elenarific or maybe an hour after. Haha! 1 hour ago
elenarific Sayang whatcha thinking of? :) I’m calling Nessa down half an hour after we’re there okay. :D 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 Okay, it’s on :) Then maybe we could…… ;D 1 hour ago
elenarific I don’t know. Play badminton? Make a cover? :D I want to record you sayang :D 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 Okay. But what are we gonna do there b? 1 hour ago
elenarific I’ll ask my mom first okay sayang? I doubt I can go :( Go condo instead la sayang? 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 Puss In Boots? Breaking Dawn? It’s okay, as long as the movie ends before 5 :) 1 hour ago
elenarific What movie sayang? and I have to be back early like at 5PM :( The musical starts at 7 :( 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 We go watch movies? :) 1 hour ago
elenarific Good :D I feel much relieved now :) I think so sayang, why? 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 Yes, I do :) Btw, are you free this Friday? 1 hour ago
elenarific I will sayang, but not too much without you. :) Are you feeling better, love? 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 But me no transport to go out :( Have fun sayang! 1 hour ago
elenarific Which you could come with me. 1 hour ago
elenarific Nando’s, Taipan. 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 U gi mana? 1 hour ago
elenarific I tak tau lagi. Sayang tak ngantuk? Esok I keluar lunch dengan Ness, Azhary & Shakir tau. #IJUSTTHINKYOUDESERVETOKNOWWHEREIGO:D 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 Thank you sayang. Baby bila nk tido? 1 hour ago
elenarific http://t.co/R8SIycW I didn’t write much these days though :) 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 Sayang, can u send me the link to ur blog here? 1 hour ago
elenarific I miss your tight, comfy hugs too Faris :( I miss you, all about you. 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 Nothing sayang. I miss ur hugs :/ 1 hour ago
elenarific Yup. Why sayang? 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 Tukar balik to 041197? 1 hour ago
elenarific I did, to 090711 :D Then I tukar balik :) 1 hour ago
elenarific You should sayang! Because I don’t like the fact that I can’t do anything when you’re sad, especially when you’re so far away :( 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 You made my night, as usual. Now I feel like smiling sayang :) Btw, did u change ur password for ur blog? 1 hour ago
elenarific *hugs the pillow* CAN YOU FEEL ME HUGGING YOU!?!?!!! 1 hour ago
elenarific write a blog post about you* 1 hour ago
elenarific I shall write about a blog post about you. 1 hour ago
elenarific I’m proud to change you into a better person then :’) If there’s anything you want to share, just tell me okay sayang? 1 hour ago
MohamadFaris97 You too baby. Thanks to you, I’m no longer a player. I admit, I was a player last time until I met you back in April. 1 hour ago
elenarific Just wanted to let you know that you are the best person I ever had. 2 hours ago
elenarific You are the only thing that I got right now. 2 hours ago
MohamadFaris97 You got that smile that only heaven can make. 2 hours ago
elenarific I will never leave you, sayang. Mark my words. I will never. 2 hours ago
MohamadFaris97 Yes, there is something. Don’t leave me. 2 hours ago
elenarific And feel better soon. You know I love you too <3 2 hours ago
elenarific I hope you’re okay sayang, I’m really worried for you. I don’t know how to help, but if there’s anything I can do, please tell me. 2 hours ago
MohamadFaris97 Sayang, I’m not ignoring you. I just don’t have the mood, sorry baby. Don’t sleep so late kay? Goodnight, I love you <3 Forever & Always xo 2 hours ago
elenarific …. ): 2 hours ago
elenarific Sayang?? You okay?? 2 hours ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment